Thursday, March 26, 2009

Stuck.

everything and everyone around me seems to be moving in fast forward. everyone’s always got places to go and people to see. i, on the other hand, i feel like i’m stuck. i’ve been where i’m at since i graduated. i feel like my life, at least for right now, is going no where. maybe part of that was because i was shooting for something my heart really wasn’t into? after talking to one of my best friends, i realized i should be what i want to be, and be where i want to be. no matter what. it’s scary sometimes ya know. i’m so used to listening to what people tell me to do. i’ve grown up listening to my parents telling me what to do. all because i know if i listen to them, it’ll please them and make them happy. but does it really make me happy? don’t get me wrong here, i’m all up for making my parents happy. it’s the least i can do after everything they’ve done for me. but, don’t they always say whatever makes me happy will make them happy? i don’t mean to sound selfish, but this time, i’m going to choose to do what makes me happy. maybe it’s not what they want to see me doing, but eventually they’ll understand it. so, instead of being stuck, it’s time for me to wake my ass up, and get moving towards where i want to be. here we go, time to press that play button…

1 comment:

Ma Daamn Sir said...

i love you thea bitanga! :)